DVS-NMS is a simple and robust network management software for comprehensive management of SNMP based networks. It is based on SNMPv2 protocol and is very useful in managing any kind of SNMP complaint IP Routers (having Ethernet, xDSL, ISDN, dialup modem or frame relay ports), Managed hubs/switches or in fact any SNMP complaint managed entity.
- SNMP version 1 and version 2 compliant.
- Very simple upgradation path to all coming SNMP versions.
- Runs on Win95/98/2000/NT and Linux machines.
- Auto discovery of Network topology.
- User friendly way to draw the network diagram.
- Network Survey to determine which elements are UP/Down.
- MIB Browser.
- MIB Editor.
- Supports all standard MIBs defined in MIB-2.It include MIBs for xDSL, ATM Frame Relay, IP etc.
- Adding a new MIB to the software is a minute job.
- Listens to SNMP TRAPS.
- Inbuilt Network Tools.
- To discover the elements of a network.
- To determine which network elements are UP/Down at any given time in the network.
- To Browse the MIB of different agents in the network.
- To Set the value of a MIB variable after proper authentication.
- To receive the traps generated by agents in the network and analyze the details and time of this trap.
- Network Tools for testing network performance etc.